Truth To Power
What if your art could change the world around you?
Create Change. Speak Your Truth to Power.
Do you have strong opinions about issues that affect you, but feel you don’t have a voice?
When making big decisions, powerful people often need to hear from the young people who their decisions will affect the most. Unfortunately, the process of telling them your truth can often be tricky. Music has always been a powerful form of self-expression and protest, but what if it was a valid form of activism that those in power respected? We’ve got this…
Truth to Power is a new project run by AudioActive in Worthing. We are looking to work with people aged 12-25 who want to see change and have got something to say about the world around them.
We have strong relationships with people in power who are committed to this project and we are here to support you to create work that speaks your truth through your choice of music, spoken word or other creative means. We will get your work in front of influential people who will listen.
Interested? Fill in the form below for our upcoming workshops, starting January 2024. Details as follows:
- Workshops every Friday at AudioActive Worthing from 5th January – 9th February, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- During the February half-term, we will hold daily workshops 11am – 4pm, 12th – 15th February
- Live performance and exhibition on Friday, 16th February
- EP to be released from the music created during this project
- Free food will be provided
- Please email dominique@audioactive.
org.uk if you have any questions